This tag was from Jessie
1) Where did you meet? His parent's set us up on a blind date!
2) How long did you date before you got married? Fourteen months
3) How long have you been married? It will be eight years in December
4) What is your favorite feature of his? Legs and buttocks
5) What is your favorite quality of his? He is very non-judgemental and gives everyone the benefit of the doubt
6) Does he have a nickname for you? Sweetie oh.... now go throw up Melissa!
7) What is his favorite food? He loves anything edible
8) What is his favorite sport? Baseball
9) When and where was your first kiss? I don't remember when but it took place in his parent's driveway
10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? ............ummm........i plead the fifth
11) Do you have any children? Two fun little boys and one angel baby girl!
12) Does he have a hidden talent? He can talk his way out of speeding tickets ( just like Amber Morrill!) lol
13) How old is he? 30
14) Who said "I love you" first? He did
15) What is his favorite type of music? He enjoys all kinds no favorites!
16) What do you admire most about him? That he has endured eight years with me so far!
17) Do you think he will read this? YES!
I tag Alyssa, Melissa, and Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
ok you big looser! I didn't know you had a blog. i found it from Melissa.
Send me your email again. I lost it. braeggermama@gmail.com
ps I'll do you tag in a few days. I want the post about the fundraiser for Daryl and Ashley to stay on top for a little while.
I am so glad you found my blog! How did you ever find it? Your family is so cute! Your boys are so big. Gosh, it's been ages since I have you! It will be sooo fun to keep in touch this way! Yeaya!
YAY, you've entered the blogging world? Does this mean you have good internet now??
You stinker! I didn't know about the blog either! Way to go! It's so much fun! SO, is your favorite thing to do together eat chocolate?! I was thinking thats what it was;)
HEY!!! WAIT A MINUTE!! How come you have ME on your sidebar, but I didn't even know you had a blog either!! STINKER!!! Sooo good to see what you're up to! Cute family, Jana... you said buttocks! Hahahaha! Playing monopoly with your husband is pretty fun, isn't it?
Yay! I am so glad that you started a blog! (I found it on Michelle's blog list.) This will be so fun to see your pictures and hear your stories!
Welcome to the addicting blogging world! I found yours off Jessie's!
Post a Comment