Thursday, January 29, 2009
MiRrOr FrIeNd..............Mr. NoBoDy!!
Blake began talking to himself in the MIRROR one day while watching me do my hair and makeup!! I watched him while he slowly picked up some of my makeup and looked in the mirror and said, "no no buddy, that is my mom's you can't have that!" It was so cute! :)
Shortly after that day, I had him in the dressing room with me while I was trying on clothes at Maurices. He looked in the mirror, pulled the stool over and said, "hey buddy, do you want to sit on the stool," he then said, "sure, I will sit on the stool." He then continued to have a conversation with his new friend in the mirror, it was so dang cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That's too cute!! Ya gotta write that one down!....I guess you just did!
So cute! What a kid!
That is so cute they have great imaginations!! I love the tangled mess I feel the same way sometimes!!
He is a cute kid and so is Mr. Nobody.
So cute! And my, what great taste you have in blog backgrounds. :)
Post a Comment