Saturday, November 28, 2009
A NeW aDdItIoN to our little family............
...............It is MAX, our new little POMERAT puppy!!! We love him so much. One of Santa's little helpers brought him to us early because he needed a home now!!!! The boy's were so HaPpY........they love him so much........Adam says he even loves him more than his TRANSFORMERS!!!! That is some kinda LoVe!!! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
He is a cutie! Glad I got to meet him at the shower! :) What cute pictures of your boys with their new dog. Love it.
What a cutie! I love those cute little dogs. Glad the boys love him!
That is so excting for your family especially the boys!! I am so happy they love him! He is very cute! Ethan and I cannot wait to come meet the little guy!
So stinkin cute! I'm so glad that Blake isn't terrified of him :)
Post a Comment