Wednesday, November 24, 2010

NeWnEsS.................





6 comments:

Laurel C. said...

YAY! A new blog post!

He's beautiful, Jana. He looks so much like you. More so than any of your other boys. He seems like such a sweet baby. Congratulations again!

Michelle and Jason said...

Cute!!! I love him!!!

Tara said...

Oh my gosh! My first thought when looking at him is how much he looks like Cambry!! Am I wrong? I can't believe how cute he is! I just wanna kiss those cheeks!! Maybe even through the computer screen... ha ha!
CONGRATS!!

Rach Wood said...

He is so cute and perfect! I just barely found out you were even pregnant!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Oh. My. GOSH!!! He is adorable. I haven't checked blogs in years and I was so excited to see that you posted a new update!! Yay! I am so happy for you congratulations!!!

Eddingtons said...

What a cute little guy!!!