Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PaInTiNg PuMpKiNs !!!!












Wow!! The boys loved this so much, it doesn't take much to please these two though, at least for now! :) Adam's big wish for this season is simply to jump in a pile of leaves. If only we could keep them young forever, it goes too fast and I am no where near ready for anything to come! I think I will definately need a support group when they start school! Well anyway as you can tell they really got "into" this PaInTiNg PuMpKiNs thing! It was a good time and now we are ready for the night to come!! Oh and by the way they did start out with faces on their pumpkins, that was too fast though so they had to just plaster them with all colors of paints mixed together!!! :) Silly Boys, I love them!!



5 comments:

Cindy said...

You are so brave! I am too chicken to do paint with my kids. We carved our pumpkins yesturday and the kids really enjoyed that. Then we made roasted pumpkins seeds and Grace could not wait to try them. I agree with you! I wish they would stay easy to please forever!

The Griffin Crew said...

Jana they looked like they had so much fun painting their pumpkins!! My favorite is the hand print on the chest!!
Love the leaves comment I wish we could keep them young forever

Britney said...

I know what you mean about them growing up too fast. I can't stand it! My oldest started school this year and it was sooo much harder than I ever imagined.
I love the hand prints too!!!

Melissa said...

This is the cutest blog ever!

Melissa said...

You are such a dork!