Here you all are! Go ahead and make fun of me, I am tough I can take the abuse!! It is now 12:30 a.m. and we have been up with Blake who now has croup!! I'm exhausted, it is no fun to see your kids be so sick!! He wants to sleep with us and how could I say no? No sleep for me but that is ok I probably couldn't anyway I'm too big of a worrier especially when they are having trouble breathing!! Well good night ya all, hope I made someone smile or laugh! Oh not because of the sick kids but the BIG BANANA!!! :) Ok as you can tell I need sleep!!Monday, November 3, 2008
Hey Look It Is "JANA BANANA!!!"
Here you all are! Go ahead and make fun of me, I am tough I can take the abuse!! It is now 12:30 a.m. and we have been up with Blake who now has croup!! I'm exhausted, it is no fun to see your kids be so sick!! He wants to sleep with us and how could I say no? No sleep for me but that is ok I probably couldn't anyway I'm too big of a worrier especially when they are having trouble breathing!! Well good night ya all, hope I made someone smile or laugh! Oh not because of the sick kids but the BIG BANANA!!! :) Ok as you can tell I need sleep!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
sad! poor little boys!! So you probably were up when the cop came to our house. lol did you see.
did you here that stupid dog barking all night? I was so pissed and tired that I started bawling. Finally after two hours I called the cops. Second time for that dog. Third time for those people. lol
I was hoping that you would post a picture with you and your banana costume! I can't believe that Jason has two kids! I hope those boys of yours start feeling better. I didn't know that croupe was so scary!
Jana, you are a good sport!
Ah HA!! There's the BANANA!! I was looking forward to seeing that one! Think you could wear it to the Christmas party so that we can see you in it?
Jana you look great I love the banana! I just love it when i see the parents dress up too!!
You are such a fruit. Hope all is well with your little Fam.
I love it! Absolutely love it!! And I'm sorry to hear about Blake. Sick kids are one of the hardest parts of parenthood.
I changed low to persons on my blog address.
YAY! I love the banana!
Post a Comment