I saw this on my cousins blog and thought it would be fun and a little scary to ask my boys these questions about me!! Here is what they had to say......(Blake could not answer all questions)
1- What is something mommy always says to you? Adam-don't play on the table with your cars!! Blake-go play!! (true for both)
2- What makes mommy happy? Adam-when I am nice to my brother and to you and Dad. Blake-when I hug you. (so true again, so far so good! ) :)
3- What makes mommy sad? Adam-when I bite Blake and do mean stuff to him, but i am never going to do those things again. (we shall see) Blake-hitting (yes sir ree!!) lol
4- What is something that makes mommy laugh? Adam-when I tickle Blake and do happy things, and when I have fun with him! (for sure) Blake-tickles (was not very happy doing this cause he still doesn't feel too swell!)
5- What was mommy like as a child? Adam-you were like you. (probably) Blake-a baby
6- How old is mommy? Adam- 26 (thanks buddy) Blake-2 (silly kid)
7- How tall is mommy? Adam- 20 feet (wow!!!) Blake- BIG!! as he stands up tall :)
8- What is mommys fave thing to do? Adam- write things (ok, uumm sure) Blake- shower :)
9- What does mommy do when you are not around? Adam-watch t.v. Blake- you eat my stuff all gone! ( wow after all those one to two word answers that sure popped out of his mouth with no hesitation, Ryan how did he know that?)
10- What cool things does mommy do? Adam-some of these questions are just so hard, (gee thanks bud! :) ) you do jumping jacks! ( I do?)
11-What is something mommy is really good at? Adam-exercising (thanks) Blake-teaching (I try)
12- What is something mommy is not very good at? Adam-I don't even know.... hhhmmmm..... I don't even know a bit!! (I think he didn't want to hurt my feelings)
13- What does mommy do for her job? Adam-make things for us to eat.. :0
14- What is mommy's fave food? Adam- macaroni and cheese (this is not about you Adam :) Blake-chinese (depends on the day)
15- What does mommy do that makes you proud of her? Adam-reading books to me, cause you're really good at it ( thanks cutie!) Blake-holds me (love to)
16- What do you and mommy do together? Adam-we go some places with our whole family and we play games with our whole family (yay!!) Blake-play :)
17- How are you and mommy alike? Adam- ha ha ha ha we're not!! (silly boy)
18- How do you know your mommy loves you? Adam-cause you play games with me and you help me. You say I love you and hug me and kiss me!!! ( Good one) :) Thanks boys I love you so much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
that is darling!!
Oh honey... if you think it's scary to ask your boys these questions, we should try MY crew. Your boys are so sweet.
Love it! It's scary to think what they MIGHT say, huh?
Thats cute! I didn't know you knew Hayley! We all need to get together sometime!
I love their answers!!! It is so cute how serious they try to be about each question (I did this with Ethan awhile back). Your boys are so cute...... They love their mommy and she LOVES them.
Jamie and Jana..... We should totally get together! It would be tons of fun!!
Post a Comment