Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Let Me Know If You Want One..........................

So, here is my story of these little signs here!! I was going to start a booth at the Quilted Bear with a friend, and these were the ITEMS plus more that we were going to make and sell. We had a booth and then my friend didn't feel it was the right time with her husband always being gone so we decided not now. Lucky for me I had a friend who has already had a booth there for a year tell me she would love me to do blocks with her, So I just have these two to sell!!! The Luck one is $18.00 and the Welcome one is $24.00!!! Let me know what you think!!! Thanks! :)

This Luck one will have ribbon on it too, so that it can be a wall or door hanging!! :)

This one is just a standing one, it is bigger and thicker wood!!!
****Also, the Livielou Boutique button on the right will take you to the blocks we make! CHECK um out!! :)

10 comments:

Staci said...

I had no idea you made these. How cute are they! Please come visit ANYIME!!! We really need to get together.

Melissa said...

So supper cute. SOLD! Give me luck lady.

Tara said...

Love 'em! Way to go!

Cindy said...

Jana, Of course I come. I just forget sometimes because you are a private blog and it doesn't update on my blog list. I usually come through and read two or three or however many I missed and will leave comments on some of your older posts. You should make it so you have to approve the comment before it's posted so that you don't miss them. :) I know I have left you some feedback, but sometimes I don't comment just because I am taking five in the middle of my day and a kids starts crying and it's back to the grind stone. Sorry!

The Wiseman Life said...

Those are absolutely adorable. I could never in a million years make anything like that. Super cute...you have talent Chica!

The Griffin Crew said...

Those are so cute!!! I love it!! I want one but I have to wait for a few weeks before I can get one!!

Jamie said...

You did a great job. Good luck at the Bear.

They are always slow on updating your sales online! I remember I used to check it all the time. Lately they update once a day is all, 2 times on a good day, so don't get frusterated if you look and it says you haven't sold anything. They probably just didn't update it

Scott and Traci said...

What a CUTE blog!! Can't believe we both gave into it, but it's a good thing you did because you are talented (both blogging and those very cute wooden creations!!)

Layla said...

Cute stuff Jana!

The Brown's said...

I want a luck one...am I too late?