Monday, March 2, 2009

ANyOne!!! ....................want this???


Here is an update of my Welcome sign, I am selling it for $20.00 which is a great buy for it!!! Let me know if ya want it!!! :) ******click on the picture to see it bigger!!

5 comments:

Tara said...

I might if I could figure out how to get it here....

Let me think about it! I love it... and the colors are perfect for my house!

Does it hang or stand?

Jana said...

It stands right now, but if you want it to hang I can do that!!

The Wiseman Life said...

So cute...you have serious talent! Honest.

Jami said...

Hey, I may want it to. I am good for Monday. Let me know where and what time. I am excited to see you again! Also, i told Beckie I want to come hang out and help you guys next time you have craft day...it would be fun!

Melissa said...

Nice job! It's so welcoming.