Saturday, March 28, 2009

DiSnEyLaNd............(the happiest place on EARTH!!)

First Arrival.........so much to take in.......
CROWDS

Picture of the boys right after S P L A S H mountain.......I loved it, they did not!!! Along with this ride they did not enjoy: the haunted mansion, space mountain, pirates, and what put them over the edge greatly was the Tower of TERROR......:( They were good sports though and tried everything once!!!!

They loved playing in these cute little cars!!!

Playing on Donald's Boat

More like a lagoon ride, but Blake insisted they go on it!!!

Everybody SMILE

Just thought this was a cute spot for a pic. Jayden and Justin my nephews and my niece Breanna !!! So fun to be with them, thanks again for inviting us, we had a BLAST!!

fun on the teacups


I somehow accidentally deleted this pic from my camera, so I took a pic of a pic on-line and that is how I got this so anyway that is why it is sooooo blurry!!! Better than nothing I decided!!

yay, it is Alladin and Jasmine........wooo hooo

oh Blake, you are such a sap LOL

They love GOOFY, because of course that is what they are!!

Ok, does anyone else notice that Adam feels very comfortable with this race car? I think he wants to jump in and drive it away!!! He looks as if he owns it and wants to show it off to the whole world, he was in HEAVEN!!!! :)

Gotta love Mater, he is my FAVE!!!! Makes me smile just lookin' at him :)

Good ole' Handy Manny

Sulli really is quite the GIANT monster, they loved him

Silly Mr. Incredible jumped right in the way, what a GOOF BALL!!

Star Tours was actually our first ride at Disneyland and ended up being Adam's favorite ride!!
Blake's favorite ride was "Finding Nemo" he wanted to stay on that submarine forever!!





"It is T o U g H t O bE a B u G!!!!"


what a cute little show, we loved it, except for when the humungo spiders came down at us from the ceiling, that was kinda freaky to me, I hate SPIDERS!!!!



.............for their souvenier, the boys each picked a light saber of course, it has been planned for a couple of months, I was just shocked they stuck to it!!!


Pretty cool at night time, and I was so sad here knowing it was almost time to say goodbye to DisneyLand!!! :(

We had a FANTASTIC trip and I feel it truly is the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH and I want to go back soon and stay lots longer!!!! :)


9 comments:

Staci said...

I wish I could have known you where going. I would have hid in your suitcase and went with you! Looks like you had a great time.

Laurel C. said...

These are such fun pictures. I am so glad you had a good time there. I love Disneyland too!

Melissa said...

I get teary eyed just looking at your pictures. I love DisneyLand!!! I love DisneyWorld even more!!!! Glad to have you back. Super cute pictures.

Us said...

wow. it looks like you guys had a blast. glad you made it home safely. love the pics

Britney said...

Love all the pictures, looks like so much fun and your boys had to have been the perfect ages. :)
I think I've got Josh talked into going next year! I'll have to pick your brain for tips if we do!

The Griffin Crew said...

Love all the pics that looks like you had so much fun!!! Love the bug glasses

The Wiseman Life said...

Who doesn't love Disneyland...looks like you had a great time due to all your AWESOME pictures! I am jealous you got to spent some time in the sun!!!

Natalie said...

I know exactly that feeling. Disneyland in the evening is not so much 'the happiest place on earth". I always feel so sad when it's all over. We are dying to take our boys!

Mom and Camera said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip. Just "refound" your blog. For some reason, google reader wasn't opening all the private ones and I just realized. So I am going back through all the private blogs and discovering what I missed. Can't wait to take my kids.