Monday, March 23, 2009
We Made It..........................
Seriously, can you blame them for being so CrAzY once we made it to Cali???? I mean 10 hours in the car today, and 5 yesterday, that is a long drive even for us BiG kIdS!!!!! They actually did AwEsOmE, thank goodness for TranSforMerS!!!!!!!!! (nice bribe on the way there!!) :) Now I am sure you are all thinking 15 hours to California, that is INSANE!! Well wind was deadly, lots of accidents, even one tipped completely upside down, so not only did we get stuck in traffic, but also decided to not drive quite so fast, avoiding us to be the next to by DeStRoYeD!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
I am so excited. I can just picture the cute little innocent faces so eager to ride all the rides and meet all the character and that's just you and Ryan the boys will be even more excited. by the way, beautiful room!
I'm glad you made it. Have a wonderful trip, remember, memories, memories!
lOVE YA!
I wish I could see their faces when they first see it ALL!! I am so glad you made it safe! I hope you all have a GREAT time!!
Hey, you are in my state! Except, you are still 7 hours away from me. But we're sharing the same weather. It was SUPER windy here yesterday too! It was gale-force awful. I know exactly what you were describing.
Disneyland is SO GREAT! I hope you are riding rides right now and having a blast!
Oh I'm so jealous, I LOVE Disneyland. Enjoy every minute of it and take lots of pictures!
How fun... I am so excited for you!You will love it!
YOu've gotta call Keith and Liz! They're the DL experts!! Keith can get 'cha though there without having to wait in lines!!! He knows!!
Have fuN!
Awww..I miss you guys already! Can't wait to see the pics from Disneyland!
Wow, Jana I LOVE that your bloggin' on the road. Great fun, have a blast and I can't wait to see pictures. :)
ahhhhhhh!!! We are going in April! You will have to let me know the in's and out's. It has been a while for us too! Have fun!
I'm so jealous! We hope to go next year. Have a great time! I can't wait to see a ton o' pictures!
I hope you guys had fun at Disney Land! What a fun trip and your boys are at a great age to go! FUN!
Post a Comment