I went in to check on the BoYs after a little bit to see if they were out and this is what I found!!
My Mom and Dad gave them these little Raccoon Webkins and Adam absolutely LOVES them! Blake wanted his to sleep on the floor but Adam just would not have that , he said, " I will sleep with his too, he wants to sleep with a buddy!!" So cute!! He loves taking care of his pet Raccoony on line and treats him like he is his real living pet, thanks mom he LOVES it!! :)



6 comments:
I love how they are on his face, that is funny! Tyler doesn't like to snuggle with his either.
That picture is precious! I dont think I could sleep like that. You capture some of the best pictures. You must always have your camera with you!
Oh that is so sweet! I love that he slept with Blakes too. What a cutie!
OHHHHH! I love it when kids are sleeping! Ü
That is so cute! What a sweet kid
So sweet! Webkinz are the cuddliest, softest animals :) Ethan has so much fun with them! Perfect to snuggle up to for bed. Adam, you are so cute!!
Post a Comment