................tRyInG tO bE cRaFtY..............

Fun little Picture Frames


So I am going to start making the "FAMILY" letters set and just selling them from home for $40.00 .............so if you love them and just don't want to spend up to $55.00 on one somewhere else, let me know and you can pick what colors you would like and I would love to make one for you, the tallest letter is a little over 13 inches and the shortest is about a little over 9 inches!!! They are fun and big!!.......................:) Also if ya want a cute little frame............I would love to make some!!! :) $10.00 for those................
12 comments:
WOW! I wish I could do that!! I might have to get a couple of those frames! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
you could you silly, if I can you can!! :)
Way cute Jana!! You are becoming a "Career Woman". I still want to come a learn how to be crafty.
So Cute! Love them all. I will need some frames but I have to figure it all out first.
Oooo, you deleted a post. What was it about?
Those look so cute! You are so cool. I'm cool for leaving a comment! That's what cool friends do. Don't give me any lipperna!
Love them all! I want stuff... I just don't know what yet. I will be back!
Way too cute, where do you come up with your ideas?
Yeah! You're not private anymore! I've been dying to see your cute family. I cant believe how much they have grown! They are adorable! And the things you are making are amazingly cute!
I'm impressed. very cute.
Oh my heck, how adorable? And trying to be crafty? Good heck girl, I couldn't be that crafty to save my life. They are adorable!
So cute Jana! I want some frames. I'll let ya know what when I decide! You are so crafty!
Post a Comment