He has some great dance moves.... I wonder where he learned them from!! He seriously IS So cute!!! Love the dance. The dance just proves what a fun day you must have had.
That's awesome! I'm glad to see that my boys weren't the only ones dancing to fireworks this year. AND... you left the reunion without saying goodbye!!!!! It was sad without you and Michelle there last night. You were missed! You missed an awesome Eddington Jeopardy trivia game. :)
Ryan and I have been married for ten years. We have three little boys that keep me on my toes especially being a stay at home mom! They are great kids! Ryan works for a cabinet company and is a very awesome husband and father!
8 comments:
He is soooo stinkin cute! Love him!
He has some great dance moves.... I wonder where he learned them from!! He seriously IS So cute!!! Love the dance. The dance just proves what a fun day you must have had.
ah hah hah hah! so funny! I love how he just jumps up and goes. Cute kid!!
That's awesome! I'm glad to see that my boys weren't the only ones dancing to fireworks this year. AND... you left the reunion without saying goodbye!!!!! It was sad without you and Michelle there last night. You were missed! You missed an awesome Eddington Jeopardy trivia game. :)
Cuteness!
thats awesome. i love how he just jumps up and starts dancing. what a party animal.
Cute boy!!!!
Your crafts are so cute! You've been busy!
Post a Comment