Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Wow, it is coming up............
...........the Simply Chic craft show I have a booth in is coming up this Saturday the 25th!!! It is at the Ogden Marriott and will be lots of fun....................lots of giveaways and fun things will be there so come and take a look and have a good time!!!! Here are some of the pics of the things I have been working on the past months!!! :) ENJOY!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
WOW!!! Jana! I love all of those! When is this craft thing! I want to come!
Oh my those are all SO CUTE!! I think i want them all!! Love it! Good job!
They turned out great!!!
Ashley, thank you so much!! It is this Saturday from 10-8 and it is at the Ogden Marriott. Love to see you there!! :)
Great work Jana, WOW what a project! You have some great stuff there...good luck!
SOOO cute!! I want one of those turkeys!
Good luck. Everthing looks great/
Dang I missed that one! We were camping, but I love them! They turned out so good, I love that kind of stuff and I think the witch is my favorite one. GREAT JOB on those!
You are so dang crafty! I could never do anything like that.
Jana those look great How did your show go? You are so creative!!
hey cute stuff. do you have any left. Let me know I would love to get the witch and the winter. how much are they.
What is your ABC Chicklets URL?
Sorry this is so late, but how much is the witch one? I LOVE IT! Are you doing a Peach Days booth?
Soooo.... how did the show go?
Post a Comment