I have just learned the "Never say Never" saying, it was just last week I was talking to my sis-in law Karen and mentioned how we have "NEVER" had stitches or broken bones with any of the boys in the family..................ONE WEEK LATER, Adam gets 9 stitches and a fracture on his poor finger, his "BIRDIE" finger might I add!!!! Poor kid, he has been so tough though and thouroughly enjoyed watching the dr. sew it up!!! :) Could have been lots worse, so I guess I am thankful it wasn't!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
oh! he broke it too! DaNG! What a tought kid!
There is a bone fracture, not necessarily broken, but still!!
That looks terrible! I hope it looks worse than it actually is. Poor kid! And poor mom!
Poor thing!! Thats gotta be tough to watch! Love you!
Ooohh! Those pictures give me the heebie-geebies! Poor little guy! Hope it heals quickly!
Wow! How did that happen? Looks really painful! Poor kid... Hope it heals quickly for him!
WOW. He is a tough kid. I would be bawling my eyes out!
That's why you teach not to pick their noses!
Poor fella. We forgot to give him the Butter Finger. We will try to drop it by. Everyone needs a spare.
That looks awful! Is he in pain? Poor child! I am glad they could fix it!
oh my he is so tuff that looks so painful, and yet he has such a brave face!! I hope he gets better soon!!
I am so sorry that happened.
Wow...that looks so terrible! Poor kid! What happened? I can't imagine how painful that would be!
Post a Comment