.jpg)
My absolute favorite one of Blake, well and one more!!!
.jpg)
What are you thinking about? Love this picture!!
.jpg)
Cute smile Blake, I guess it was worth the bribe!!
.jpg)
Adam loves to pose, I have no idea where he gets that from!!
Thanks again Britney, I absolutely LOVE them!!!! :) :) :)
12 comments:
Cute Boys!! I love them!!
I love the pictures. The blog looks great. Britney did do a great or shall I say sorieve job.(say that with a french accent and it sounds so cool.)
I LOVE the pictures!!!! CUte blog and such cute boys.
Great pictures Britney! Your boys couldn't be any cuter Jana. Man, I wish I had a talent. Does anyone wanna guess what a "chanucci" is- it has to be Italian.
yay for digis!!!!:)
I was hoping you'd update! love the pics
I love the pictures! Your boys are so stinkin cute.
These are BEAUTIFUL pictures! And such cute boys. Don't you love friends with great cameras? :)
I love your blog's new look, too!
They turned out so cute!
Ditto on all the comments! Love the photos! What cute boys!
Thanks for the shout out Jana, they really did turn out darling.
So glad to hear you got high speed. It's gong to be a whole new world for ya!
Those are great pics your boys are darling! She did a great job!
Britney did a great job! Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment