Friday, December 26, 2008

ChRiStMaS eVe!!! So FuN!!! :)

I love sleeping babies!!! Evalyn is my cute little niece, she is so sweet even when she is awake!
Five little Christmas elves and one cute little princess!! Aren't they so cute?
Adam absolutely loves my nephew Jaxon............he wants me to have a baby that looks like him and name him Jaxon so we can have our own Jaxon!!! Jaxon loves him too!!
Watching the traditional Christmas Eve movie................The Polar Express!!
Dancing during my boys favorite part "the hot chocolate song".....................

Followed by drinking some very much loved and enjoyed mugs of Hot Chocolate!! Fun Night!!

3 comments:

Michelle and Jason said...

I can't believe you got all of them looking at the camera and smiling. That is awesome!! I love that Adam loves Jaxon so much it is so fun to watch them together.

Annie said...

What a perfect night!

Layla said...

Cute jammies!!!

Christmas eve is the greatest. I love the anticipation and wonder of it all.