
This is how it all started!!

Broke out the ole' snuggly stuffed Santa, Snowman, and Dog!! The boys went crazy over them!!

Lucky for me, they have different faves!! :)

Every year we add an angel to Cambry's Christmas angel tree, then we put it on her headstone on December 3rd, her Birthday!!! The boys are so proud of it so they put the angel on together!!

A job well done!!!! Love those boys!!! They truly love their big sis!!!

CrAzY little OnEs!!!

Anxiously digging through the ornaments!!

Adam cracks me up, he really loves to try and pose, so cute!

Wow, now there is a sight!! I love you Babe!! :)

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!
Sorry about having three posts in a row, I am trying to play catch-up!! I LOVE ChRiStMaS, we finally set it all up tonight and I love watching the kids get all excited about it, it is fun when they understand it a little more and I can tell this year is going to be great fun and hopefully a good time to set some new fun traditions!!!! :)
5 comments:
Love the tree, it looks great! The boys look like they were lots of help this year. My two decorated our whole tree! I need to post a picture.
I've never seen Candyland on DVD? And $7!!! What a steal!
Love the decorations!
Your tree looks great!! way to go!! I love the soft snuggly animals those are so cute!! Your boys are darling the smiles on their face is contagious!! I think I spelled that right?
Looks like you had a lot of fun. Those boys are "hylarai".
Happy Birthday to Cambry tomorrow! I will be thinking about her and you tomorrow!
Love Ya
Post a Comment