Yahoo!!!!! Very cute! Man.. you guys are the happiest elves ever! I think I'll try it with pics of all my kids crying- that would be a kick in the pants!
Ryan and I have been married for ten years. We have three little boys that keep me on my toes especially being a stay at home mom! They are great kids! Ryan works for a cabinet company and is a very awesome husband and father!
4 comments:
Jana I love it nice cartwheels!!man and ryan can shake it!! how fun
Hilarious! I think that Ryan's got boobies in that! ha ha
Yahoo!!!!! Very cute! Man.. you guys are the happiest elves ever! I think I'll try it with pics of all my kids crying- that would be a kick in the pants!
I actually got yours to come up! I love it, I can see why your boys kept making you replay it over and over!
Post a Comment