Tuesday, January 13, 2009

RuB- A- DuB- dUb.................

...........my 2 little MEN in the TUB!!
these 2 are both such little fish, they love the water!!!

Don't let the BuBBleS swallow you up AdAM!!!
So fun, I enjoy baths as much as they do as well but no there will never be pictures of me in the Tub!!!! .....(so you can be rest assured!!)

18 comments:

Britney said...

Fun, is their water blue???

Melissa said...

What a pundle of fun!

Jana said...

Yes it is BLUE!!!! :)

Melissa said...

Word verification says is that a dingle I see?

Michelle and Jason said...

They are fish. I can barely get Jaxon in the tub with bubbles but he likes it sometimes. Crazy boys!

Tara said...

There's nothing cuter than kids in a tub! I love it! One thing with girls, though, is that you have to be careful with bubbles...I'll explain some other time!

Annie said...

Ha, ha... dingle! Mine says shropere. Miss you make me laugh. I love bathtub pictures! I say go for it Jana. I'll do it if you do it:) he,he.

Jana said...

Sweet, ok it's a deal!!! You first!! :)

MiRanda said...

They are so addorable...looks like they are having a blast. I love the bubble beards...classic. Hope you are doing well. We need to plan something soon.

Jessie said...

How cute and fun! Preston would live in the bath if I let him!

Staci said...

You changed your font size. I love it. Let me know how you did it. We NEED to get together again - that was so much fun.

Emily said...

Yeah for baths! Macey would take one every morning and night if I let her!

Unknown said...

They are so cute! When are we goin out? I'm ready!.....I'm waiting!.....hurry up now! Im going CRAZY!!!!!

Layla said...

Cute, cute.

The Griffin Crew said...

How fun it looks like tub time is a blast at your house!!

Melissa said...

Send Rachel a new invite to your blog. moorefamilytime@gmail.com

WV Regis, that's funny.

Hayley said...

Love the pictures... They are such cute boys!!! Thanks so much for everything. Ethan hasn't stopped talking about playing with them.

Girls night out soon!

Daryl and Ashley said...

That is a "duper" post Jana! Word Verification, gotta love it... only Miss!