Sunday, February 1, 2009

CaRs...............AdDiCtIoN aNnOnYmOuS........

This is completely OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!! Well at least he plays with it ALL the time and has now for 3 loooong years! It has actually been worth collecting simply because after all this time he is still a CoMpLeTe ADDICT!!

Maybe there could be a "small" reward for any who would like to try naming everything they see posted in these few pictures!!
He better loVe this stuff for at LEAST 5 MoRe years...............................................


...........and there he is, Lightening McQueen's Driver Himself!!!! :)

HE is So proud OF his COLLECTION



Every time we walk into a store or even talk about a store, the first thing that comes out of his mouth is, "can we just LOOK at the "CaRs" stuff 1st?" Then I kindly explain that they don't have these at places like........America First, Home Depot, Old Navy, Maurice's, ALL a Dollar, restaurants.......and well, you get the picture!! After he receives something in "cars" paraphernalia you better prepare yourself for him to talk your ears off about whatever it may be as well as the many other things he still so DESPERATELY NEEDS!!! :)

13 comments:

Tara said...

Holy CARS Batman! He really have quite the collection there! Have you seen the cute Cars bed at Costco? Maybe I shouldn't tell you! :)

Emily said...

Lol- that is a bit out of control! At least he loves it & it keeps him entertained!

MiRanda said...

Gee you weren't kidding about loving CARS. I think that is great though that he has something he is passionate about. That is really cute!

Britney said...

Wow, that's incredible! I love cars, so nice he collects something cute.

He'd be easy to shop for. Or...maybe not, he had everything! :)

Melissa said...

Who's addiction are we talking about?

Unknown said...

I don't even know what to say! That's insane!!!! Maybe he could share with Bos....that poor kid is drowning in girl crap! lol

The Griffin Crew said...

WOW that is quite the collection!!! At least he loves it and still plays with all of it!!

Natalie said...

I don't see his cardboard McQueen car from the reunion. That was awesome! That is great that he is still into it. I never know when to invest in their interests and if it's just a fad or a something with longevity.

Staci said...

He is so funny! I love it.

Hayley said...

How fun!!! And I thought Ethan had a lot of CARS stuff. Adam you are definitely the winner. Ethan is just always so excited that you let him play with all of it when he comes over. Thanks for sharing!!!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Wow! That is a lot of Cars paraphanelia? I'm not sure it I spelled that right! You will never guess what my word verification is... ready... "carse" Maybe it is french for cars! That is crazy!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! My boys would have to be some pretty dang good little kids to get me to buy them that much stuff.

Cindy said...

Kaden was that way with swords and guns for that matter. Early on when we weren't sure we wanted to perpetuate that sort of thing we caught him making a gun out of a piece of bologna. What can you do? Kids love what they love and it's really hard to avoid it!