Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fun on the Bumper cars!!! We love these!!

Thanks Britney, these have been a HUGE hit!! Even though we purchased two, there is still a lot of fighting and it is not between the boys!! I have to FIGHT for my turn!! I think they are a hoot, and I told Ryan we need two more so we can have our own little family bumper cars!! :)

7 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

Oh that is adorable. Where did you get those?

Anonymous said...

fun! i want some but they were all spoken for.

Your kitchen is so clean. Will you come over? lol

ha! your word verification is iumsick. and i am. thats funny

Unknown said...

I want three please! They look so fun....can't wait!

Tara said...

Ok, where did you get those? I need three!! How fun!

The Griffin Crew said...

We love ours too we have scooter races almost every day!!

Layla said...

Ummm... I love those boys and they are super cute... but where is the video of YOU on the bumper cars. I'll be watching.

Daryl and Ashley said...

How fun! How do they move?