So we had an absolutely wonderful Easter, funny that I can admit that it really was all because I had the opportunity to speak in Sacrament on the Resurrection!! It gave me the chance to really study and focus on the true meaning of Easter!! The kids were saying the neatest things all week!! Tear jerkers, the one that got me the most was when sweet little Blake looked up at me that morning and asked, "Is Jesus alive now?" I said yes he is and then he said, " Is Cambry alive now too?" He said it in such a sweet, very excited voice!! Almost as if he was wanting me to show him where she was!! I love my family, and I am so blessed to have the privilege of raising my two handsome little boys on this earth and I am so thrilled to think and prepare for the Resurrection and I patiently await the moment we as a family get to re-unite with our little angel!! I truly believe the boys know their big sister and that they love and miss her, they express this and I feel it is SO true!! I love my Savior and am so Grateful for this wonderful event that will one day take place because of his unconditional love for each of us his children!! I hope that all of you had a wonderful Easter as well!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
You did a great job in sacrament! I loved your talk. Such a cute little family. I love that you are teaching them the true meaning of Easter. Thats what its really all about! Thanks for the good example! What a good mom. I am going to try and teach my kids the same!
That is adorable. I'm glad your kids had so much fun with their Easter eggs. It may have not been extravagant, but at least you did it. We just did a small Easter egg hunt, no coloring eggs.
yikes. speaking in sacrament on easter. thats a big one. i bet you did and amazing job.
Well said Jana! Wish I could have been there to hear you speak :( Your fam is so stinkin cute!!!
How sweet and what a special experience! I love you!
What a bunch of cute egg heads.
I love the eggs we made the same ones! I'm happy you had such a great easter! You did a great job speaking in sacrament:)
What a great post, thanks for sharing your testimony! Easter is really a great holiday, so much hope and sunshine. Your boys are so cute! And look how light Blake's hair looks in the picture, I don't remember it being so light! I like the face stickers on the eggs :)
I would have loved to hear it! Daen! It's so great that they are learning about the ressurection and can think about Cambry being ressurected someday too!
Okay in my last comment that word is supposed to be DARN!
Post a Comment