Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The ToNgUe Lesson..............

One day Adam really wanted me to learn how to do this tongue thing!!! I have practiced so HARD and still cannot even come remotely close to doing this talent!! LOL It was sure nice of him to try to teach me though!! I thought it was soooo cute, I am although just a tad bit bias!!

Make sure to look at all 3 posts, I am beginning to make a habit of this, so many posts at once!!!! SORRY!!

8 comments:

Laurel C. said...

I love how he said, "Good trying." He must hear that from you! What a good mom you are! :) It cracks me up when I hear my kids saying my words back to me too.

Annie said...

Cute! It's a good thing you don't speak Spanish- they roll their tongue all the time! Hey, I want to know if you would do one of our Christmas in July crafts. We are doing it on July 14th. I was thinking maybe a Christmas block set? Let me know what you think and how much.

Tara said...

That's gonna be a Spanish speaking missionary if I ever saw one. Although, Jason can't roll his "R's" and he went to Guatemala. :o)

Way to go Adam!

The Wiseman Life said...

That was so sweet. What a cute little buggar you have.

Jami said...

That is too cute...Look how supportive he is and patient. Reminds me of someone I know :) Love ya!

Hayley said...

What more can I say that I LOVE the boys playing soccer together!!! They are so fun to watch.

Looks like your Easter was really special in all kinds of ways. I love how in life moments come when they are most needed!

Bumper cars..... What could be more fun! Those bikes are great fun!

As for the tongue roll, how cute of him!! I just cannot help but love your family so much! Thanks for always being so loving and kind! I don't know what I would do without you!!

Daryl and Ashley said...

What a good mom! Nice try, but I wouldn't quit your day job! Keep trying though!

Anonymous said...

ha ha! thats cute! your so cute to keep trying like that! Your a fun mom!