Friday, May 8, 2009
The GRADUATE..............and some more.........FRAMES....
Yay, Congratulations Adam Man, you did a great job!!!! Thanks Miss Toree and Miss Holly, you guys have been the BEST!!!!! :) That graduation was sooooo Wonderful..........I thouroughly enjoyed it ALL!!! Way to Go....................................

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Congratulations Adam...Now off to Kindergarten! Jana, I told you I would help you be crafty...Call me when i get back from Florida. I would love to help you!
The friends frame is very cute.
Way to go Adam! I can't believe you and Morgan will be in the big "K" next year!
Love the frames!
Your getting SO OLD! lol....what cute pictures, your boys are adorable, but I'm sure you already knew that! As for the frames, I've told you I love 'em and I think they will do great at the fair!
Congrats Adam...what a big boy! :)
Cute frames! Way to go Adam!
He is getting so big!! Way to go Adam!!!Now it is off to the big school!!
Love those picture frames!!
Adam..... Good Job!! I think your mom and me will have to get through the first day of kindergarten together. As for all your crafts.... LOVE THEM. You are amazing in all you are doing right now!!
What a cute little graduate! That's got to be your parents on the left in that pic with all the grandparents. Your mom looks just like you!
Post a Comment