
So I decided on Cambry's Birthday we would have a fun night.......making and eating pizzas and sugar cookies!!!! The boys had a lot of fun and it was great to let go and let them get messy!! :)

Adam always so excited and into doing these things, it's so much fun when they start growing up

Blake enjoyed practicing his newly discovered trick of rolling the tongue, the boys were confused about why they could do something that Daddy could not do....................the rolling of the tongue!!

YUMMY ..............................................PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Blake's pretend sad faces, he is such a HAM!!! So funny!

You would not know he was just playing, he did a good job I think, he could have fooled me!!

So Serious!!

They did a really good job, I was quite surprised!

This was my silly creation!

It was so funny watching them squeeze these, sometimes I thought their faces would explode! It was great entertainment!!

Adam has to have that tongue out, that is his concentration method!

There is absolutely nothing you could give this kid that he could not achieve his ultimate goal to make a disaster with it!!! Thanks for a fun night boys, I love you!!
13 comments:
How fun... I totally understand the feeling of having to make yourself relax and let go. I get pretty uptight especially when it comes to the kids making messes. Those times make the best memories though:)
that looks so fun!! Love the faces and the cookies!! It is hard to let them make messes but that is when the memories start!
CUTE COOKIES! If messes=memories, then my kids are gonna remember EVERYTHING!!! You'd better check out whose getting kissed today! SWAK.
how fun! I have never been able to make cookies!! I suck! I love Blakes sad face. What a cutie!!!
Wow, two messy food projects in one night! Your awesome! Everything looks so yummy.
SO fun! Hey if you're gonna make a mess its smart to go all out and make a big mess, right! It's fun to get dirty! Just ask Brycen
You bought frosting! I hope you made your own dough.
Looks like fun. I love your snowman! I shall name him Cales.
And "Mother of the Year" goes to Jana!!!! What a fun mom you are!
Yeah, the tounge thing must be from the Eddington side. I don't think Jason can roll his either... nor can he blow a bubble with gum! And the sticking it out when he concentrates, THAT'S an Eddington thing for sure!! :)
Fun! You are such a good mom! :)
You're a GREAT mom!
I love your snowman! Blakes face is so cute... he cracks me up! It looks like you guys had so much fun:) By the way happy anniversary tommorrow!
Oh and I am still planning on January! Yeah!
Post a Comment