Monday, December 1, 2008

ThAnKsGiViNg DaY!!!! MMM MMM GoOd!!! :)

It's not Thanksgiving without some goofy family members.....
..........Crazy Faces!!! (Don't kill me Michelle for posting this!!!) ......

................... a big bowl of the left over whip cream,.......

.........................a relaxing chair to kick back in,.......

....................... an apple or two to munch on,..........
...................and a fun and crazy game of PiNg PoNg!!!! :) Good times!!
I love the Holidays so much, simply for the fact of being with family a lot!! Memories mean a lot to me, and I hope I can teach my little men the importance of family and the love of a family!! I am so thankful for my family and for my MOM teaching me the importance of family!! I can't wait for the upcoming holidays, I hope to make some fun and everlasting memories for my children!! I'm Thankful for my boys and especially my BiG boy!!! You are the best, I am so blessed, I love you guys!!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, what a fun day! Hey, I see some extra cousins in there! Who else came over for the holiday? I'd love to hear what traditions you do with your family. I am always trying to think of fun things. Please share!

Laurel C. said...

Hey! That's JESSICA! How cool that she joined you for Thanksgiving! Who is the dude next to her? Am I supposed to know him? Am I related to him? That isn't one of the Cragun boys is it? I am squinting, but still can't quite tell.

What a fun day! We were lonely here in California all by ourselves.

Michelle and Jason said...

Very Funny Jana! I wanted to tell Laurel that Nathan and Christian were there. It was really fun!