I Love You My Sweet, Precious Angel!!!!
Cambry would be "6" today, I cannot believe how fast time goes on by whether we are ready for it to or not!! There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about my sweet little girl and it makes me so happy to hear Adam pray for her in his sweet little prayers, the boys really love her even though she was our first born and they never knew her! Although I wish I was planning a fun birthday party for her, I'm so thankful for the Gospel and the knowledge that we have that we will have the opportunity to raise her later, it sure seems so far off though!! I love her so much and know she is up there watching over us and doing very important work on the other side!! We love you baby girl and can't wait to hold you close in our arms again!!!! :)



13 comments:
What a beautiful tribute Jana! I remember this happening and I can't believe it's been that long either?
I am so grateful for the knowledge the gospel gives us. For Jesus Christ, his sacrifice, and the plan of happiness. I know you will see your baby girl again, and what a joyous reunion that will be!
Loves.
I love you and your family so much. I know that we will be with here again. What a wonderful life she has to be able to live with Heavenly Father and Jesus. And then one day get to live with you and your family forever. I love you!
I am so glad you blogged about her!! I've been thinking about you all morning and thought I'd check your blog. I couldn't even see I was crying so hard.
THe gospel is amazing and I am so glad that we have it in our lifes. You are my hero!
-loves!
I love you.
Thanks EVERYONE, you guys are seriously the best friends anyone could have!!!
Happy Birthday Cambry! Families ARE forever!
I honestly cannot believe it has been 6 years. It is not easy to think this but the Lord knows our strenghts and Jana you are so amazing to have gone through that!!! What a reunion that will be and how thankful I am to know the Gospel is true and Families are forever. All our love!!!
I have been thinking about you all day today since I read your post this morning. What a heart-breaking thing you have gone through, and continue to go through. I admire your courage and faith. You are certainly in my thoughts today.
It was neat to see some of your moments on that hard day! You are strong and very blessed to have such a special baby! Thanks for sharing! I am so grateful for this gospel too! Without it there would only be emptyness! I am thankful for the hope it brings and the knowledge that Families are Forever!
Happy Birthday Cambry! We will make sure to say a prayer for you and your family! We love you Jana!
Ps Its so cute that your boys pray for her!
I love you Jana! Happy Birthday Cambry.
Happy Birthday to your sweet little angel. I love how your family celebrates this day and has the angel tree for her. Your boys will always know how much she is loved and missed.
We are so lucky to know we will be with those we love someday. I am thankful everyday to have forever families. You're amazing!
Wow. Six Years, huh? I remember those few days so well. Heart breaking. I am so amazed at how strong you and Ryan were through that! What a great example you both have been to all of us!
Love you guys!
I can't believe six years have already gone by...time goes by way too fast. I remember the day you called to tell me. I only wish I could have been back home sooner. It was evident to me at that time what a stong person you are Jana! Your family is sooo adorable and I love that your boys pray for their big sister! Love you Jana!
Post a Comment