
That my little boy is old enough to play sports, it is a bitter sweet feeling!!!
Time goes too fast, this morning they had their first Soccer game and it was so DANG cute to watch!!

Going for the ball
I love to see that smile :)

they are so cute and fun to watch

So I am still in BIG tRoUbLe for volunteering Ryan to be the COACH, he does not know a thing about soccer, so to all those parents who have a child on the team I hope you are ok with him learning as he goes and doing the best he can!!! :)
BTW: Sorry for all these 3 posts being so full of so many pictures..........
10 comments:
wow! so many fun pics.
Looks like you had a blast. I havn't been to Cali since I was little but it sure was fun. Your pictures make me want to take my boys back. Oh wait. My kids! (thats weird)
Anyway, I would KILL for abs like Jasmien! lol
oh ya! Soccer! I can't believe he's that big either.
Tee played last year and we just laughed and laughed all season. Its great. Except for those stupid spring snow storms.
Ooh I can't wait until Macey is old enough to get into dancing and sports. I LOVE watching the little kids play...so entertaining! I love your disney photos, I so need to go some place warm right now!
Your trip looks like a ton of fun! And I love the splash mountain post ride picture. So cute! Tell your hubby good luck with the soccer thing. Luckily, it's not to competitive at that age and it's just nice to have someone who will organize a team.
The more the pictures the better!! Camron was Reese's soccer coach the first year too. How fun!!!
I am going to comment on all three posts on this one... First of all, He looks so big in that soccer uniform! Second, your trip looked like a blast... and third you all looked wonderful and happy! Yay Disneyland!
I love watching little kids play soccer. It is hilarious! Didn't we play together? Good times!
I am SO Happy you loved Disneyland!! I told you you wouldn't want to leave. It is seriously the Happiest Place, and a memorable vacation...... The pictures at the "cars" is priceless :)
What can i say about Soccer..... The best part is the pure Joy I felt watching the boys run nonstop with the biggest grins on their faces. I loved Saturday morning and look forward to the next weeks ahead! Thanks for being the Team Mommy and tell Ryan he is awesome!!!
Never apologize for "too many pictures"! I think Ryan will do a great job. Tell him to teach the kids to kick it in the right direction and don't steal it from your own teammate and they'll be just fine.
Oh how I could use a vacation somewhere warm. Oh well... I guess I'll just have to wait for the kids to grow up and leave! Adam looks so cute in his little soccer uniform. Tell Ryan he's not the only one who doesn't know what they're doing! I show up clueless every Saturday. I just told the parents that I didn't know anything about soccer... but we'd have a bunch of fun trying to figure it out! Ü
Post a Comment