Yeah, how fun is this? I got this from a friends blog and am super excited about it, however, I must warn you I am not a super crafty person but I would love to try!!!
This is how it works:
The first three people to type "Jana is trying to be crafty!" in the comments on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and give the same offer to the first three commenter's who will also craft it forward.Here are my contingencies:
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. I reserve the right to make something extremely strange.
6. You must post a picture of what you win when you get it.
WHO'S IN?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
"Jana is trying to be crapy". Oops I meant "crafty". I want my craft now! Pardon my virnes. If it wasn't for word verification I wouln't sound so gosh darn smart.
Ha Ha, you are the biggest fork. Oops, I meant "dork"!!! Look at me be funny!!! LOL :)
Jana is trying to be crafty! Ooh I like this post, now I have to think of something to pass forward!
I want something--- I have seen what you are working on lately and LOVE it!! But does this mean I have to do this in return!!!?????
pretty much Hayley, but since I might actually have a job because of you I may owe ya a little something.............LOL :)
I will comment Jana is trying to be crafty, but you've seen my posts on how crafty I am not, so I won't be paying it forward. You can thank me later!
crapy! I am always a little late on everything. I love the stuff you are making. I did tag Low though! What a fun idea.
Post a Comment